Ok so there is some resemblance...but I agree with Steph, you are MUCH prettier and I am certain you have a better personality. By the way, should I freeze chicken or beef in the bags? :)
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
4 comments:
I do see a sort of resemblance...mostly just the hair. I think you are MUCH prettier than Erica though. :)
LOL- you do look very similar. You should just show up where she picks up her checks.
We've seen that commercial before and said the same thing, "that looks like Amanda!" Pretty funny.
Ok so there is some resemblance...but I agree with Steph, you are MUCH prettier and I am certain you have a better personality. By the way, should I freeze chicken or beef in the bags? :)
Post a Comment