These two kids make me smile. I had to grab the camera after Bobby hopped into Julia's bed one morning last week, and with a huge smile on her face- Julia offered some of her blanket. Not just any blanket, but her "pink blankey" that she adores and has to sleep with. It's so great to have them be the best of friends- they made my day. Such a funny expression on Bobby's face!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Snuggle Bug
These two kids make me smile. I had to grab the camera after Bobby hopped into Julia's bed one morning last week, and with a huge smile on her face- Julia offered some of her blanket. Not just any blanket, but her "pink blankey" that she adores and has to sleep with. It's so great to have them be the best of friends- they made my day. Such a funny expression on Bobby's face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so cute. I love times like this when the kids are so precious towards each other.
How sweet! I love that she offered him some blankey. What cuties!
Post a Comment