The cleanest my kitchen ever was:
And my awesome shade of green:
So, while living for three weeks with our parents- Jordan graduated from preschool:
We spent many days at Thanksgiving Point because we have a fantastic family pass:
with our fave Aunt Kina:
Visiting Gramma Day in Logan- we went to our favorite park: Ryan's Place, with cousins:
Then, at the end of our desperate rope; we signed a rental agreement to get into our new, dream house, and moved in on July 3:
And celebrated the Fourth of July in the evening at my mom's:
And went to Aggie Lagoon Day:
And to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House:
What a happy, happy summer!!




4 comments:
It sure was fun looking at everything you guys have been up to the last few months. You've done a lot. The "cleanest my kitchen has ever been" made me laugh. It's the same with my kitchen.
The clean kitchen and empty house pictures make me want to move (or commit to a serious cleaning surge!) I love driving past your new house on our way to the lake,(although I have to suppress the green monster), I love it!!!
You are alive!!! And crazy as ever..."crazy" in a good way. I wish I had as much energy as you and I'm not even pregnant. Cute pics of your little ones. We need to see them soon!
It's hard to mourn the loss of your Mill Canyon home when you've moved to a place so perfect for your family! You did make some pretty great changes to your old house. What lucky new owners!
Post a Comment