Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Month

A big Thanks to Michelle who did this on her blog; and I loved it! Here's my little Logan- a whole month old today! He is such a sweet little guy- I can do most anything and go just about anywhere with him and he sleeps! Sure, our evenings are rocky... but I will give him more time before I require that he sleep through the night!! He is a great addition to our family; I just love his pretty lips and big eyes! He's not tolerating his bath or diaper changes very well, but he wakes up to the minute during the day to eat!! I love the little sigh and sweet noises he makes. I love the stretches, grunts, and pouty bottom lip. We love you, Logan!

3 comments:

Jaynan said...

Oh he's so cute! I can't believe it's been one month already!

TRICIA said...

he is so cute! what a modest little guy to not want to be naked for baths and changes!:)

Lizz said...

I saw the "shrinking teddy bear" somewhere after Carson was born. I am so glad you are doing that! That is so cute. Your baby is soooooo beautiful (of course!)