Saturday, November 21, 2009

Two Month Old

Here is my hunk:




He is such a cute little chunk like the rest of my kids! He already weighs 14 pounds! His colic is getting better; he is more manageable for me. He is already settling into a nice routine! He sleeps well despite the noise and chaos from the others; and he has the cutest coo and giggles when I change his clothes. He relaxes while bathing now; and I can read his cues better now as well- I know if he's tired, poopy, bored, hungry, etc. I was frustrated with him- hence- that last post about him... he certainly has taken me off-guard and has been tricky; but I guess we both just needed more time to get to know each other. We love you Logan Man.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

He looks so much like Jordan to me!

Steph said...

such a cute chunky baby, love it!

Jamie said...

Time flies and I'm glad it getting easier. He's such a cute patoot!