Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Kindergarten Graduate


Jordan has officially finished Kindergarten!!


We have really had a great time this year with Jordan learning reading, math, money skills, and I was surprised to have him even have Spelling tests at the end of the year!! His teacher, Mrs. Epperson, was a fantastic teacher and we will miss her! My favorite things from this year were Jordan's Indian costume and headress, his Dr. Seuss hat, his card to mom and dad, volunteering in his classroom, and his color songs he learned. He's all excited about first grade and school lunch! His program yesterday was super-cute! Congrats Jordie!






4 comments:

Krazy Kearls said...

I can't believe our boys are going into first grade! I really am going to miss chance Being home most of the day. They grow so fast!

Jamie said...

He is TOO old! Make it stop. Before you know it that will be his graduation from high school picture. I'll cry with you!

Marci said...

So cute...it's hard to believe that our boys have graduated Kindergarten and they are off to 1st grade. I don't know about Jordan, but Isaac is seriously excited for school lunch of all things!

John and Heidi said...

Wow, a 1st grader already!!! He so cute.