November 11th is Veteran's Day. It also happens to be Jordan's Birthday! He's been my joy from the beginning:

and he grew:
and now he's 7:
Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory for his b-day!
Presents!

Jordan is such a fun boy. He is losing teeth and keeps the tooth fairy so busy that she even forgot to come one night... and he loves school. When I ask him how his day was, he usually says, "It was great!" and when I ask which part was his favorite, it's usually, "lunch" or "lunch was wonderful." Really? Wonderful? School lunch? Yes, he's definitely in first grade! He is a smart boy and is reading well and loves math. He loves his brothers and sister, playing with Landon, Grant, and Mason. He is starting Jr. Jazz soon, and nothing makes mom more happier than when he leaves me a little note or picture. Happy Birthday, Jordie Magordie!
1 comment:
I remember him as cute little baby before we were in the same ward together. I was helping in nursery one night while at that your ward was doing enrichment night. He was not happy to be without his mommy. Wow time flys
Post a Comment