We are the proud owners of two guinea pigs; Jackson (shown left) and Justin (shown above)! Bobby has been working on earning a pet. We got some hermit crabs (I was going for easy) and they all died. Sad. So, Ryan took them back to Petco; and this is what they came home with! I really like them; they are so fun to hold! Imagine that. I am not into my house "smelling" like a pet; I am much like the doorman on the movie, Curious George- I don't love pet hair, etc. But these guys, tons of fun!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Jackson and Justin
We are the proud owners of two guinea pigs; Jackson (shown left) and Justin (shown above)! Bobby has been working on earning a pet. We got some hermit crabs (I was going for easy) and they all died. Sad. So, Ryan took them back to Petco; and this is what they came home with! I really like them; they are so fun to hold! Imagine that. I am not into my house "smelling" like a pet; I am much like the doorman on the movie, Curious George- I don't love pet hair, etc. But these guys, tons of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment