Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Evans Family

This summer I undertook a project for my Mom and Aunt Kaye: a book of their Evans Family memories to present to my Uncle Steve upon his retirement. I scanned over 200 photos! It was such a great time to just sit at the computer and listen to all the stories. I never met my Grandparents, but I believe that they would have been great company. Here are some sweet photos that I really enjoyed; and my Grandma? SO pretty.


Grandma and Grandpa: after we scanned the image we saw the ring on her finger- they were just recently engaged to be married when this photo was taken!



My Grandma Erma Stephens Evans


Cute little family- Caroline Kaye!




Erma and her first little girl; Kaye!


My mom on the trike and her sister, Kaye.

My Mom, Rita, Kaye, and Erma! Check out her sling-backs!



No comments: