On my list of to-do's for the year was to create my own blog to record all of my thoughts and pictures to create a journal for the year instead of scrapbooking which I never seem to do lately!! So thanks to Rusti- my computer genius friend who helped me with the whole thing today! It's only January 3rd.. what's next?! These Pictures were taken with Landon and Darci- we had so much fun! Happy New Year- I am looking forward to a great year filled with friends and fun.. I think I'd better add more resolutions to my list because I just cut it in half!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Happy New Year!
On my list of to-do's for the year was to create my own blog to record all of my thoughts and pictures to create a journal for the year instead of scrapbooking which I never seem to do lately!! So thanks to Rusti- my computer genius friend who helped me with the whole thing today! It's only January 3rd.. what's next?! These Pictures were taken with Landon and Darci- we had so much fun! Happy New Year- I am looking forward to a great year filled with friends and fun.. I think I'd better add more resolutions to my list because I just cut it in half!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Welcome to blogworld! . . . Finally! New Year's looks fun. My family stayed in town through the New Year so we were with them all night, but we were actually so immersed in a game that we didn't do an offical count down or toast!
Happy Birthday Julia!
I am so glad you starting the blog!! Don't you just love it. Happy New Year!
Your blog is so pretty! Rusti has such talent. Now I need you to teach me how to put photos at the top of mine. It makes for such a perfect heading.
Post a Comment