Thursday, January 17, 2008

Julia Girl!

Here's my pretty little baby- a year old! Check out her slideshow- these pictures were taken last Friday when she was feeling well!!

I just love the style of Tina Miera- her photography makes me smile! She catches not only cute faces but personalities of my kids and she is awesome!

6 comments:

Louisa said...

Oh my gosh! That slide show is to die for cute! She is such a doll! I can't believe our little girls are one year old. Where has the time gone. She is such a sweetie!!!

Rusti said...

I love the pictures! I mean, who wouldn't? Tina's a genius and Julia's a perfect model. :)

Ashleigh said...

I got your e-mail with the pictures and meant to reply . . . SO, SO CUTE! She'll love how cute and chubby she was when she was a baby!

The Hemenway's said...

Hey Amanda
We came across your blog from Michelle's blog, fun to see your family getting bigger. Wow three kids. I will get your email from Michelle and invite you to see our blog. Hope all is well with you.
Love The Hemenways

Jaynan said...

The photos are so beautiful! I pulled up the slide show with Logan next to me. I asked him who it was. He didn't hesitate for a second... "it's Julia Mom!"

Rusti said...

You have been tagged on my blog! :)