I am really missing the blogworld lately... but here's the update: I held out and now we are living in THE house in Herriman! Okay, so we are just renting it while things go through the bank.. but I am confident that things will finally fall into place for us to stay.. forever. We moved in on Friday, July 3- and it feels like HOME!! We are enjoying every minute! It seems like nothing was happening day after day of living in Lehi with my mom and dad- then it all just fell into place for us to move in... so long story short we will be praying daily for us to get under contract to buy this dream home of ours. The kids are loving it... but I must say we miss grass already! So here's my top ten about what I love about Herriman:
10- lots of young families- we'll talk later about Brookhaven- the retirement area that my parents live in
9- Splash Parks- there's two; they're free, and fun.
8- Parks everywhere- take your pick- they are on every corner
7- Trail system- love biking and running on them: last year Ryan and I ran a LOT!
6- The shopping: everything gets closer each year!
5- The Library: the kids look forward to going every week.
4- The Location- love that it is in Salt Lake valley and we are close to everything!!
3- The new reservoir with sandy beach was just completed... and is just up the hill!!
2- The Oquirrh Mountain Temple is just a few minutes away and we have great views of it from our new house.
1- GREAT people- I love all the friendships we've made here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How is everything? Did all go through? Still waiting? Well, let's see pictures.
Yeah it sounds like things are looking up I am so glad you are there and not in Wellsville. How are you feeling? I hope things go well and you get the thing bought. P.s. when is girls night I am dying.
Post a Comment