
For the BEST cookbook that I have ever purchased. Not that I have bought many; most were gifts from the wedding, right? But, I seriously have never enjoyed cooking anything besides cookies until this! Rusti and I attended Oh Sweet Sadie last fall, and after meeting Liz in the kitchen- she demonstrated how to make French Baquettes- now, remember, I make cookies, nothing else. Well, I ended up purchasing my copy, and a week later I noticed that I wasn't even making an effort. So, I decided to give it a go: and the result? I am a cooking maniac. I have made London Broil with mushrooms, carrot cake, carrot potato ginger soup, my own corn tortillas, baguettes, italian bread, chocolate sour cream half and half cake, Louisiana pork loin, crescent rolls, homemade apple pie, blueberry croissant french toast, Teriyaki burgers, homemade bbq pizza, and the list goes on. I tried the recipe for scalloped potatoes with ham and corn last night and LOVED it! I tell you what- try her program and just see if it works for your family- It is AWESOME!! Buy it here.




1 comment:
I too have loved cooking with Liz. I have been "Theme cooking" for years so when I saw her cookbook, I had to add it to my collection. Congratulations!
Post a Comment