My guess would be...#1 Jordan #2 Julia, #3 Bobby, and #4Logan. If I'm wrong, don't shoot me!!! He is beautiful as are the rest of the day children....love you all. Marci
Oh you gave the answers too quick!! For the record, my guesses would have been right! I can't believe how much Jordan still looks like he did as a baby! His was so easy for me!
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
4 comments:
My guess would be...#1 Jordan
#2 Julia, #3 Bobby, and #4Logan. If I'm wrong, don't shoot me!!! He is beautiful as are the rest of the day children....love you all.
Marci
I'm with Marci. I think Jordan and Logan look a lot alike. All your kids are gorgeous!
Ha ha! Nope!
#1: Jordan
#2 Julia (obviously!)
#3 Logan
#4 Bobby
Oh you gave the answers too quick!! For the record, my guesses would have been right!
I can't believe how much Jordan still looks like he did as a baby! His was so easy for me!
Post a Comment