Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's that time again...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Congrats, Marci! Thanks to everyone who left a comment!!

LOVES-

amanda








Time for my 2nd Scentsy Anniversary! Time for a fantastic Scentsy giveaway- one winner takes all. Just leave a comment if you want to win- I will do the drawing Monday- Dec. 7th!


Here's the Loot:


Scentsy Holiday Plug-in Warmer: Holly


Scentsy Travel Tin: Perfectly Pomegranate


Scentsy Bars: Poinsettia Pine, Winter Wonderland, Grape Granita


Scentsy Car Candles: Snowberry and Holiday Kiss


Scentsy Room Spray: Poinsettia Pine
Yummm. Let the Holiday Fun Begin.

8 comments:

Steph said...

FUN! If I win, I will send you some money for shipping. :)
Wait..I need to think positively. WHEN I win, I will send you money for shipping. Do you mind shipping it?

Tamara ViAnn said...

Come on, come on! I'm feeling lucky!

Beal Family said...

Yeah! Love giveaways! Crossing my fingers :)

Marci said...

BRING IT ON!!!!

Amanda said...

Steph- I will ship it with some Stephens cocoa! :)

Unknown said...

Well golly! I leave a comment and could possibly win a prize? Woot woot!

Marci said...

Thaks for the loot!! I am not a very lucky person, so I guess today is my lucky day!!! Thanks again...it smells wonderful! By the way I could use some more Clove and Cinnamon.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I am getting Christmas cards ready and need your new address! :) Hope you are well with the new home and baby!

Sherstin