It was just as I had imagined it would be; my kids running down the stairs in our new home. Gramma Day spent Christmas with us and we all had a really good time. We were super-lazy Christmas Day. Santa really spoiled us with a Wii, wii fit plus for me, toys, games, FUN! The day was lazy and was so fun- like a culmination of all the events that have lead up to it.
The princess reading her new book!
Baby and me
Merry Christmas!




4 comments:
Mmmm... cocoalatte. a permanent fixture on countertops on snowy days. good gift santa.
I didn't see any presents for you, Amanda. What's up with that? What did you get for Christmas?
Looks like it was a fun one! I love Christmas morning. Lots of fun memories are made.
The first picture under the video of Julia and Bobby reminds me of Amy and Brian. So cute!
Post a Comment