Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miracles...

still happen. The Heavens are open. We have a Father who listens- no matter what the outcome. This is my testimony. If you haven't seen this blog- check it out: amazing.

5 comments:

Marci said...

I have been following this blog since the incident happened, and I have cried with them and rejoiced with them!! I share your testimony of living miracles and a Heavenly Father who loves us very much~Thanks Amanda!

Michelle said...

I just started following this blog. A true MIRACLE!!!

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Thanks for sharing this! What an amazing story. I found myself crying as I read through everything that happened. We are truly blessed and need to remember that every day!!

Jamie said...

Wow! I checked out the blog yesterday and could. not. stop. crying. when I finally found the initial post about what happened. How precious and fragile life truly is! They were on Channel 5 news at 10 last night!

Louisa said...

Ok. I have got to stop following your links before I have to go somewhere. I cry way too much! This is an amazing story and it strengthens my testimony of our living, loving Heavenly Father.