Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seriously... I better write this down now or I won't believe it in a year: Logan goes to bed at 10:00 p.m. lately. He wakes up at 2:30 thinking he's starving. I feed him, put him back in his bed only to have him wake up at 4:00 until 5:30 in the morning. He's awake. Then he goes back to bed from 6 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. I have NEVER had such an AWFUL time getting a kid to simply sleep. Tonight: to bed at 10:00 p.m. only to wake up at 11:45 screaming. Now, he's bouncing at my feet making all kinds of sweet noises- but he's awake. I seriously need a nanny....

4 comments:

Marci said...

You poor thing...I remember all too well the sleepless nights with Lauren. She would cry through the night and sometimes I would even cry right along with her simply because I just didn't know what else to do...I certainly hope I learned all I needed to with her and I don't have that problem with this one because I am getting too old for that kind of thing :)!!

Jamie said...

Would you like me to come steal your children for a day? I'd be happy to! Lack of sleep is seriously one of the worst parts of parenthood. And what the hey...preschool??? Details please!

Darci said...

Hang in there! Not too much longer and then maybe you can try Melatonin?? We have all the sleep aids for the sleepless bodies in our house!

Kristie said...

I am so so sorry I do NOT miss those days I hope he finds his sleep schedule soon. Can't wait for girls night. We might want to just take a nap:)