Thursday, August 26, 2010

It just so happens...


That I have begun teaching preschool again after taking a two year break. My, how I have missed it. It was like an old friend coming back into my life! I loved un-packing all of my preschool treasures. Books, furniture, toys, it's awesome. I had our Preschool Open House on a Thursday night, and had a ribbon cutting ceremony!! Bizarre? Maybe. But fun. I gave my new preschoolers scissors and away we went. It really has been so exciting! I know people will say, "are you really doing okay?" and "I could never teach preschool" but for me- it's a selfish thing: I absolutely love it. Am I a perfect parent? Heavens, no. But preschool is one thing that comes easily to me and that I adore. Let the games begin...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a fun idea to do a ribbon cutting ceremony. Love it.