Saturday, September 4, 2010

Runners R Us...

I could tell a few years back when Ryan and I ran the TOU Marathon, that my BIL Landon would be next to begin running... so here we all are after last weekend's Top Of Utah Half Marathon: Landon, Allen, me, and Ry. I finished last of the whole bunch (Sil Jaynee not pictured, SIL of Landon-Tiffany- not pictured) but I had plenty to be grateful for. I was grateful that I could once again meet a goal. I was grateful that it was 60 degrees, sunny, and a tailwind was pushing me along. I was grateful that my "tunes" in my ears motivated me to keep going hard. I was grateful that I beat my previous half marathon time by nine minutes! So, thanks to Landon who had Aggie Sports Properties Team sponsor us all- a freebie race- what could be better than that?! Run on...

1 comment:

TRICIA said...

so proud of you and all the work it takes to run!! also glad to see you are up and running with the preschool. I will have to come check out the finished product!!