My little Logan. He's one. We knew Ryan would be out of town; but I didn't expect to be out of our house all day, either. I was hoping to be home to celebrate with Grandparents Tuesday night, but instead, we celebrated at Grandma's house with cake and ice cream and prezzies! Happy Birthday to my Logan!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Logan turns 1!!
My little Logan. He's one. We knew Ryan would be out of town; but I didn't expect to be out of our house all day, either. I was hoping to be home to celebrate with Grandparents Tuesday night, but instead, we celebrated at Grandma's house with cake and ice cream and prezzies! Happy Birthday to my Logan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hard to believe that little man is so big already!! He is adorable, too! I sure enjoyed seeing you today and I look forward to doing it again!
It is so crazy he is one now!!! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment