Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday the 13th


Friday the 13th wasn't an unusual day; in fact, it was awesome. Ryan and I went to our first Murder Mystery Party! Megan and Marci were the brains behind it- and it was a part-ay!! I played Dawn Sweet; the scorned ex-wife of George- who was murdered. Ryan played Shylock Nomes who gave a whole bunch of BS information to everyone for too much money. The evening played out with delicious food, a lot of laughs, and a verdict- which our team guessed correctly. With over thirty people there- it was a large group;

but the most fun I've had in a long time! We proceeded to play hide n' seek in Megan's massive home with all the lights off- it was unforgettable. Thanks to Marci and Megan for the party of the year!!

Nan- looking so lovely in her fine hat:





Jason and Tricia: Jason was in love with his wife (Tricia) and Trish was a hussy wife who stepped out on him!!




Here's the Girl's- Tricia, Nan, Mandy, Marci, Me, Megan, Melonie- smiling for the camera: Mandy is played Queen Elizabeth- and- she made me a Duchess for sucking up to her, so you may now refer to me as such.



Here's the picture after Doug said that we needed more authentic expressions on our faces and said "Think of Sex!" I don't ever want to hear that word from you, Doug!



(See Tricia covering her mouth? And Nan said, "Did he just say that?")

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

That was SO MUCH fun! The whole night was just a blast and we really need to do it again sometime!!!!! GOOD MEMORIES!

Krazy Kearls said...

Oh I am so jealous I guess we do not run with the right crowd we have never been to one of these parties but wow it looks fun!

Ashleigh said...

How fun! I love you hair and your dress. What a huge group of participants . . . looks like fun.