Friday, February 20, 2009

My Ninja's

I have to share some pictures that are a few weeks old; but we rented a TMNT dvd from the Library and after watching several episodes, I overheard Jordan tell Bobby, "Bobby! Let's go be ninja's downstairs!" About ten minutes later- they returned looking like this:




How creative/cool is that? BTW- that's colored tape from the preschool:)


6 comments:

Krazy Kearls said...

I love having boys! they are so creative with their play! How fun are these pictures to remember these priceless times! thanks for sharing..

Krazy Kearls said...

P.S. little hurt I am not on the friend list!! is it something I did?:)

Amanda said...

You are now! I am just a slacker- I do check in on you!!

Ryan said...

I honestly thought you had put this costume together for them.. Ryan

Travis & Leslie Doman said...

The ninjas are hillarious!!! by the way i love the new house of yours, it looks awesome...love the floors.i wish i could come to book club to see it but my husband has school wednesdays...but let me know when the scentsy party is, i need some things!!!!love the house!!!

Steph said...

How creative! I love it!