I hope I never live in the house I remodel...ever again. It's a good thing that I've been patient! My house is a wreck... however- the floors and new floor boards are fabulous- and by the time we're done we will feel like we're in a new house. Right now, there's nothing on the walls, I have a new kitchen table, my master bedroom has been FULL of stuff, Ryan and I have been camping in the Boy's old room on a FULL size mattress which leads me to this conclusion: a King size bed is a spoiler. But I just painted my walls a fresh green- so funky and sophisticated-the pictures don't do them justice! My goal is to have my home back together before Book Club at my house at the end of the month... and then I'll be having a NEW catalog party for Scentsy.. you're all invited. In the meantime.. it's slow but it is progressing! And by the way- the red is not staying- too Christmasy for me. Ryan: you totally rock- (he's my carpenter and second brain on this project.)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
You're just too funky for me..
I hope I never live in the house I remodel...ever again. It's a good thing that I've been patient! My house is a wreck... however- the floors and new floor boards are fabulous- and by the time we're done we will feel like we're in a new house. Right now, there's nothing on the walls, I have a new kitchen table, my master bedroom has been FULL of stuff, Ryan and I have been camping in the Boy's old room on a FULL size mattress which leads me to this conclusion: a King size bed is a spoiler. But I just painted my walls a fresh green- so funky and sophisticated-the pictures don't do them justice! My goal is to have my home back together before Book Club at my house at the end of the month... and then I'll be having a NEW catalog party for Scentsy.. you're all invited. In the meantime.. it's slow but it is progressing! And by the way- the red is not staying- too Christmasy for me. Ryan: you totally rock- (he's my carpenter and second brain on this project.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Love the hardwood floors!
Holy cow!! It looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see it in person!
Those floors look awesome! I've been searching for a new dining set for months. Have you had any luck with any stores? Your barstools look awesome.
Oh beautiful...wish you were here. Wait you are there, I'm not. Looooove the hardwood floors! And the fresh green paint is funky but ya know I like it, especially with the rug & the big black pieces. However, I think I would have kept the blue leather furniture to really set it off ;). Great work Mandy AND Ryan!
don't get nervous i went to high school with ryan and we are friends on facebook...i saw your blog page on his and added your family as a friend i hope that is ok...just wanted to comment on the new floor and paint..WOW it looks amazing and i love the green...very up to date for sure..take care...the hoggards
It is beautiful! I want new floors too. Wow! You two make a great team.
Post a Comment