Sunday, March 8, 2009

My take on Blogging..

I have really loved blogging for so many reasons over the past year. I think I have laughed and enjoyed it so much that even now, when I can't seem to post as often or as much, I am still okay with that. I was reminded of one of my favorite quotes from "You've Got Mail" when Kathleen Kelly is e mailing Joe Fox:

"The odd thing about this form of communication is that you're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."

So, I guess I am feeling all melancholy this evening... but I am glad that I have been able to learn so much from all of my friends and to have their support for me and what I've been doing... it has meant the world to me. So Thanks. Love, me.