to look at things! Bobby stood on the bathroom scale naked before getting into the tub yesterday and said, "Twenty Bucks!?" and had me laughing! So, next time you step on your scale- think in dollar amounts!! Friday the 13th was a good day- despite the fact that Julia had a flu bug. Poor girl- she had to take two baths and change her clothes 3 times... but today she is doing well. Ryan is watching the Aggies in Reno, Jordan and I went on a "Date" after Kindergarten Orientation that was a blast. Here's a bit of the dialog at Kneaders:
J: "Mom, I love chew-o-colate! I think I want this one" (Pointing to the giant eclair's)
A: "Okay, we'll get a Turkey sandwich to share and TWO eclair's!"
Sitting down:
J: "Mom, I'll give you three guesses for my favorite song."
A: "Okay... I am a Child of God?"
J: "Nope, and you are down by one."
A: "Umm, Ding dong the witch is dead?"
J: "Darn, that's not it, either."
A: "Okay... what about... The Witch Doctor?"
J: "Nooo! Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!"
A: "Do you play this game at preschool?" I have no idea where he got the three guesses thing..
Swinging his legs, Jordan says, "I just love Julia! She is such a cute, little bubba and I love her!"
A: "Yes, and you love Bobby, too, right?"
J: "Yeah, he is SO funny!"
We ate our sandwich, (well, I ate the whole sandwich) and eclair's and headed to the store for milk- and the whole time he is talking my ear off! I have learned that taking your kids on a on-on-one date is a blast.. something to continue!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
If that is the case with the scale than sweet!!! I am one rich chic! He He :)
I think if it counts how many times you step on the scale then that would sure give me incentive!! Nothing like a few hundred dollars a day for stepping on the scale! Good job, Bob!
I'll remember that one for sure:)
Post a Comment