One last picture that made me smile: either our running shoes are plotting their escape, or my kids are really good at sorting in my closet.. you decide.
You have a lot of running shoes... that's probably why you are in such great shape. I love Julia's hair-it suits her perfectly. Thanks for coming down today we had so much fun!
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
3 comments:
You have a lot of running shoes... that's probably why you are in such great shape. I love Julia's hair-it suits her perfectly. Thanks for coming down today we had so much fun!
Oooh, I love the blue on the wall! I have to come see your finished project. (Well, I guess a home is an on-going project, but still...)
I'll say that's quite a few pairs. I've had one pair for the last 4 years. Do you think it's time to replace them? lol
Post a Comment