Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Be Careful what you talk about...

with your kids. Jordan and I had a really good conversation about smoking a few weeks ago and why it's bad for the body. I related to him at the time that my Grandpa had died from lung cancer from smoking. Well, he listened because in Primary on Sunday the Sharing Time was about the Ressurection and the question was asked, "Have any of you had a close friend or a family member die?" Jordan's hand shot up first. With Ryan sitting next to him he related, "Yeah, my Grandpa died because he smoked too much." Most people are aware that Ryan's dad has passed away and he got some funny looks and some "smoking" gestures from others... so we had to laugh after church and explain to Jordan that his Grandpa Day died from Leukemia and his Great-Grandpa was the one who smoked too much...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is too funny!! I'm laughing!