CUTE!!! ANd Congrats!! I haven't been here in a while and I was like ....what!!!!??? So I went down and saw your previous posting! Yes, I can relate to all of your lists, zits included. It was only last year, but it feels like yesterday. I also nested quite a bit in the 2nd trimester and painted a kitchen, planted some things.......enjoy! Again!!!
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
3 comments:
Very cute indeed!
That IS really cute! I'm gonna need to stock up.... :)
CUTE!!! ANd Congrats!! I haven't been here in a while and I was like ....what!!!!??? So I went down and saw your previous posting! Yes, I can relate to all of your lists, zits included. It was only last year, but it feels like yesterday. I also nested quite a bit in the 2nd trimester and painted a kitchen, planted some things.......enjoy! Again!!!
Post a Comment