It's that time again... Time to support the Rally for Riley team for the Walk for Autism! I just thought I would share the site where an online auction is taking place- all you do is make a bid for the item in the comments- all proceeds go to the Rally for Riley team to Autism Speaks- the national non-profit organization that does research, and outreach to families! PLEASE share this site with everyone you know so that they can raise money and meet their goals for this year's walk- May 2 at UVU!! The link is here. Two weeks is all the time you have to win the cruise, people. Two weeks.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
The Fun Begins...
It's that time again... Time to support the Rally for Riley team for the Walk for Autism! I just thought I would share the site where an online auction is taking place- all you do is make a bid for the item in the comments- all proceeds go to the Rally for Riley team to Autism Speaks- the national non-profit organization that does research, and outreach to families! PLEASE share this site with everyone you know so that they can raise money and meet their goals for this year's walk- May 2 at UVU!! The link is here. Two weeks is all the time you have to win the cruise, people. Two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks Amanda! You are sooooo sweet! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment