Tuesday, January 19, 2010
The DOG
Is driving me crazy. His name is Brinkley. He lives inside right now because I have no fence, no kennel for him. He's house-trained; but he's driving me crazy. We have a new house- but he thinks he belongs on the carpet- I don't agree. It's like having yet another child in the house; only this one doesn't obey the rules. He has bad habits; like eating Julia's dirty diapers and throwing it up onto the tile (before potty training). He likes to make brown skid marks with his doggy behind on the tile (another reason he's not on the carpet). He paces back and forth, back and forth from window to window; especially when Jordan and Bobby go outside. He now thinks he can go into the Harp/Piano room to look out that window. He attacks every person who comes to the door with licks and jumping. He eats everything off of the floor (not a complaint) but then gives you the puppy-dog look when you sit down to eat anything. So, I am taking donations for my new fence. Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL!!! Jade would LOVE LOVE LOVE a dog, but you've just named all the reasons she can't have one. I'm sending you a hug! That dog is adorable!
I feel your pain about the dog...however to my sanity our dog isn't in the house:) I think if it were it would be dead by now;) Still wondering if it was a good idea to do that for Lauren...
That's seriously disgusting (diapers and skid marks!). You know I'm not too sympathetic though - I'd say forgo the fence.......and the dog! ;)
Post a Comment