
I have to credit Charlene for her fun blog that features things that her son Conor says, and she calls it a Conorism.. So I thought I would add a funny thing Jordan said this week. I entered my preschool classroom on Wednesday morning to find that Bobby had filled a bucket with water for his waterguns (something we do in the summertime) and Julia found that bucket and dumped the water all over the floor! Water had pooled underneath the two preschool tables,(and luckily this is all on linoleum!) I immediately got all the towels from the preschool kitchen to mop all the water up with, and asked Jordan to help me- I asked him to get the puddles under the tables because I was too big to get under them. He did, and as he brought me the sopping wet towels, he said, "That's a lot of water for one man!" I laughed so hard, and he was a little embarrassed, but I just thought it amazing that he referred to himself as a man!! Aren't kids the best?!!




3 comments:
That's cute. Logan has me in stitches all day too. I really should start writing some of it down. There's just something about it coming out in their little voices though. I wish I had a hidden camera on them to capture it all.
Hi Mandy! After feeling enormous guilt from Ashleigh, I have headed up to my mom in-laws to use her "fast" internet. Your blog is so cute and I love the pictures!!! I love you!!!
I love it when they say funny things. It really makes you wonder what is going on inside those cute little heads! You sure have cute kids!
Post a Comment