
So my mom recently babysat Julia, and when Ryan and I returned from our date, she said that Julia was "an angel; it was like having you again!" Apparently, we look and act alike, so here's my look alike contest! Give me your vote! Do we have similarities? Just for fun!!




5 comments:
Are you kidding me? How funny! You guys really do look like the same little girl! That is so much fun. You both are cuties!!!
That's really cute! The third picture has a lot of Bobby in it too.
Most definitely! And I agree, I can totally see Bobby in those pics too. :)
Yah you definitely look alike! I always thought Julia looked like you - but now those pictures are proof that she takes after you more then Ryan! I love it!
Wow! It is obvious that she looks like you! How fun to find pictures that are so similar. Such cute girls!
Post a Comment