This is my little tribute to a little girl named Julia Ann. She came as quite a surprise to our family.. she being 14 months now puts things into perspective; Bobby was 14 months when she entered our family. But here she is, making me smile daily. I think that she is the cherry on top; a sundae that was already full of sweetness from my two boys; Jordan and Bobby. There's something about having a daughter to share ALL that I love; things that only girls can appreciate! She is a walking dynamo, crashing into my legs 10x a day, yelling "Mom" each morning as she stands in her crib waiting for me, then giving me a big hug each morning! Oh how I love the pink, the sweetness, the eyes, the curly blonde hair, the beads around her neck, the hats that she loves to put on, and lately, the book that she lays at my feet as she wiggles into my lap to be read to! Oh how I love this girl; my little surprise, my happy surprise.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Makes me Smile
This is my little tribute to a little girl named Julia Ann. She came as quite a surprise to our family.. she being 14 months now puts things into perspective; Bobby was 14 months when she entered our family. But here she is, making me smile daily. I think that she is the cherry on top; a sundae that was already full of sweetness from my two boys; Jordan and Bobby. There's something about having a daughter to share ALL that I love; things that only girls can appreciate! She is a walking dynamo, crashing into my legs 10x a day, yelling "Mom" each morning as she stands in her crib waiting for me, then giving me a big hug each morning! Oh how I love the pink, the sweetness, the eyes, the curly blonde hair, the beads around her neck, the hats that she loves to put on, and lately, the book that she lays at my feet as she wiggles into my lap to be read to! Oh how I love this girl; my little surprise, my happy surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh how sweet she is! I am totally looking forward to a similar experience with a girl after 3 boys. I do love my boys to death, but it will be so different and nice to have a baby girl! Thanks for the fun post!
Amanda,
She is so darling I just can't believe how she is just a little girl now the time goes too fast.
Post a Comment