This is Jordan at three months in his Eric Carle Hungry Catepillar outfit- smiling in his bouncer! Look at those HANDS! They are huge! I sure love my kids. So what have you got?
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Tag, You're it
I saw this tag on Natalie's blog that I have been wanting to do: you take the fourth picture from the fourth folder in your camera files and post it:

This is Jordan at three months in his Eric Carle Hungry Catepillar outfit- smiling in his bouncer! Look at those HANDS! They are huge! I sure love my kids. So what have you got?
This is Jordan at three months in his Eric Carle Hungry Catepillar outfit- smiling in his bouncer! Look at those HANDS! They are huge! I sure love my kids. So what have you got?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
he and julia have the same eyes!
Look how funny that is of Jordan! He's so little yet he's so big :) Matthew giggled when I showed that picture.
Post a Comment