Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Top Ten


10-I took the kids to Taipan to get some new Halloween decor- it was fun!
9- My Kids were all sick- croup and colds that they are still getting over... not fun
8-Getting the kids' haircuts by Aunt Megan- she does an awesome job.
7- We take Isaac on a playdate to the Library, Ross, and finally: Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins at The District- fun times had by all.
6- I got my Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream- twice in the past two months can only mean that having a new Baskin Robbins so close is not a good thing.
5- Jordan participates in the Primary Program- we practiced his "part" all week and he did great- standing up in front of the whole ward+grandparents! I was so proud..
4- My kids earn a toy for reading in October at the Library- they were so happy :)
3- Going to Farm Country at T-Point with Jamie and crew with lunch at their deli- it was deelicious!
2- My sister Kina has a Surprise Un-Birthday that was super fun!
1- Going to lunch for Marci's Birthday! Happy Birthday, Marci!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks so much for throwing that together, you guys really are great!! I can't wait until your birthday!

Nelson Family said...

Love your top tens as usual! Where's our Music class halloween party??? ;) kidding! Love ya Amanda! You're an amazing friend. I can't wait until your birthday as well!!! SO FUN!!