I just downloaded all the holiday fun from my camera. Christmas Eve was fun for us as we went sledding, had dinner that came together perfectly for me, and we set the Santa Key out before going to bed! Christmas morning, Santa came and there was a lot of smiles. We played our new game: Walk the Dogs and played with our new toys after breakfast. While Julia napped, I made her Birthday invites and the boys went sledding. We went to my Mom's Christmas night to celebrate my Sister and Nephew's Birthday- both Christmas babies! We have gone sledding again since then on our new sleds, then celebrated Julia's second Birthday! She's 2! We had haircuts from Aunt Megan- and while trimming Julia's hair- Bobby went quietly downstairs to the preschool scissors and cut his own hair again.. arg! I didn't even get angry- I just wanted to cry with him after he saw the buzz cut we had to give him after that! We left New Year's Eve to go to Uncle Darren's wedding- Congrats to Darren and Heather! We drove down to Logan and went to the Aggie game and then rang in the New Year at Kevin and Jaynee's house- playing their new game called "Curses" Which was too funny. We returned home late afternoon yesterday to order out pizza and hang out in our house- and finally today the Christmas decor came down.. I feel like I should play Taps when the tree comes down- it's so sad! But, on with the show! Here's the photos to document it all:
Friday, January 2, 2009
Christmas, Birthdays, and other Mishaps..
I just downloaded all the holiday fun from my camera. Christmas Eve was fun for us as we went sledding, had dinner that came together perfectly for me, and we set the Santa Key out before going to bed! Christmas morning, Santa came and there was a lot of smiles. We played our new game: Walk the Dogs and played with our new toys after breakfast. While Julia napped, I made her Birthday invites and the boys went sledding. We went to my Mom's Christmas night to celebrate my Sister and Nephew's Birthday- both Christmas babies! We have gone sledding again since then on our new sleds, then celebrated Julia's second Birthday! She's 2! We had haircuts from Aunt Megan- and while trimming Julia's hair- Bobby went quietly downstairs to the preschool scissors and cut his own hair again.. arg! I didn't even get angry- I just wanted to cry with him after he saw the buzz cut we had to give him after that! We left New Year's Eve to go to Uncle Darren's wedding- Congrats to Darren and Heather! We drove down to Logan and went to the Aggie game and then rang in the New Year at Kevin and Jaynee's house- playing their new game called "Curses" Which was too funny. We returned home late afternoon yesterday to order out pizza and hang out in our house- and finally today the Christmas decor came down.. I feel like I should play Taps when the tree comes down- it's so sad! But, on with the show! Here's the photos to document it all:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Happy birthday, Julia!!
She's 2?!?!?! Wow! Happy Birthday sweet Julia!
What cute pictures and a lovely birthday outfit...sweet cupcakes, with bows and all :)!
We missed you at the New Years Party but glad you were able to have fun nonetheless!
It was fun to get to see you over New Year's. Jada and Brecka always love playing with your kiddos!
I'm sorry, Julia CAN'T be two! She was just born the other day, I swear!
Man time flies. She sure is a cutie.
I was wondering about Bobby's hair today and the buzz cut since I haven't seen your kids hair cut like that before. :) He sure was cute during singing time, he participated and was super good. Way to go Bobby!
I've missed your blog. You always make me smile!
Love the cupcake outfit I can't believe she is 2 years old. Love the Christmas pix I really can't believe it has come and gone so quickly either. Have we set a date for girls night I didn't give comment back but I am up for one.
Post a Comment