Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Janie & Jack


Ohhh, I am a new fan of Janie and Jack- their clothing is so classic and pretty! My mom and I had so much fun shopping on Saturday- so we stopped into the store and even though it is out of my price range- this clothing line is amazing. I think I will watch for sales... in the meantime my mom bought Julia a new dress- cute don't you think?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute! My mom's friend Lynell gave me a bunch of hand-me-downs when I had Garrett and many of them were Janie & Jack. Needless to say they were some of my favorites! I didn't know they had a store here - where is it?

Amanda said...

Fashion Place! We should go to Cheesecake and then go shop!

Tamara ViAnn said...

I discovered that store recently while Christmas shopping! Their clothes are ADORABLE!!! I can't stomach spending that kind of money on childrens clothes either... but on sale? A good sale? Maybe.

I did buy a lot from ebay that has some Janie and Jack pieces and I'm in love. So cute!