Monday, June 9, 2008

Pony Tales



I got Julia's hair into a pony tail on Thursday last week before going on a day of shopping and visiting! It was so cute.. and even though she pulled it out later it was fun to try! Her hair is really coming in! What was really crazy though, was how Julia reminds me of my Baby sister, Megan- (who is now married and in her 20's) but seriously- it took me back to putting her hair into ponytails, etc.! Love you Meg!

3 comments:

Lizz said...

YAY!!! I love baby ponytails!!! I remember ashlyn's first, I felt like throwing a ponytail party! (If you have one, I'll come!)

Ashleigh said...

I can really understand that "moment" here! It's so cute! I can finally do french braids in Liv's hair. I love it because it keeps all the fly aways back. Congrats and she is so adorable!

Steph said...

How cute! I can't wait to be able to put Maya's hair in a pony tail. Or any tail, or a clip....
Thank goodness for headbands. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!