Monday, June 23, 2008

Top Ten


Weeks are going by faster!! Here's my top ten for the week:

10- Running. I really do like it once I get out of the door!
9- My house was clean. See #1.
8- Herriman Days Rodeo. Yeehaw!
7- Scentsy: I am going to convention in July!
6- Going on a Costco Run with Rusti and Kids!
5- Making delectable treats for the baby shower- I learned a lot!
4- Going to the waterpark with the kids- we have this fun splash pad park that is kinda cute!
3- Swimming with the kiddies and Ryan.
2- Going to a delicious BBQ with all my preschool parents and kids! I loved it!
1- Having a baby shower for Tricia! So fun- so pink!

3 comments:

Rusti said...

Hey, look at that! I made your blog! lol jk

I just wanted to say I always enjoy your weekly top ten. :)

Marci said...

What a fun recall of this week's busy events! I was glad to be part of most of them. We have some great times together, don't we? I'll post the pics of the rodeo as soon as my computer is working again:)

Nelson Family said...

Seriously.....the shower was totally the top of my list as well. Top of a lifetime list! You guys are amazing and such great friends to do that for me. I truly had a great time and couldn't believe the showing of friends! So much love! Thanks for something I will never forget! I would love to get the pics that you guys took so that I can post about it! LOVE YOU!