
Here's my top ten for the last week of May:
10- Bobby learns to pedal his tricycle!
9- Shopping for friends- baby gifts are so much fun to shop for!
8- Making cards for my card exchange! They turned out CUTE!
7- Book Club! We reviewed a book called A Thousand Splendid Suns- very good.
6- Going for a walk with the kids and the dog.
5- Watching Julia push a stroller we got from Grandma this week!
4- Date night with Ryan- we saw Iron Man and I loved it!
3- Our last trip to the Zoo on our pass! Jordan and Bobby got to touch a huge snake and an armadillo- they were excited!
2- Riding the Zoo train- Bobby's favorite thing..
1- Running a combined 12 miles this past week! Yahoo for me.




3 comments:
You are the bomb, girl!! I say right on you go!! I have no desire to do that so more power to you!!! Keep up the great work, and we need to play again really soon. That was fun today. Thanks for inviting me!
12 miles??!!! Sweet! A Thousand Splendid Suns. Amazing Read, very enlightening and humbling. (I love Jordan's Prayer! So cute!)
Oh! and PLEASE post a picture of your cards from your exchange!!!
Post a Comment