Ah, the 80's. I swear this could have happened at the Miss American Fork competition!! I used to watch all the contestants in amazement- they were brave. This girl? Very pretty, not so much skilled in the trumpet solo area.. no one even claps! But I am still laughing over it, so thanks, Kina, for sending it my way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am wondering why one of the judges didn't hold up their hand to stop this madness!!! LOL
I got that in an email. (Was it from you?) Sad. Sad.
Holy Pathetic!! This girl needs some serious help. I think she may be a little tone deaf?!?! Another reason why I wasn't in band, I would have that same problem!
Oh my word. That is so funny. I loved the dramatic dancing thrown in for measure. Thank goodness she was in spandex or she might have ripped her clothes. :)
Thanks for the laugh!
Pretty funny! I love the stuff you put on your blog. Especially the songs--I turn on the computer and listen to your play list when I clean downstairs. Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment