Friday, February 1, 2008

Bag Tag



Okay, Rusti! My laziness has worn off, so here is my bag, and it's contents... not as funny as yours by a long shot, but anyway, here it is.


So as you can see, there are wipes in that little black box, and inside the black changing pad is a diaper or two, or three. Then there's my black wallet, no money in it ever, but still... and then there's my new account info. from MACU- for my Scentsy business. There is my yellow pad that always has a list of things to get at the store, and in a tiny, plastic film canister was a gift from a brilliant teacher in Alpine District. Inside that tiny canister is a pair of surgical gloves, bandaids, an alcohol wipe, and towelette just in case I ever need it, and maybe someday I will! Did I miss anything? Gum. I guess I keep my purse a little boring.. sometimes it has food and toys as well...what a crazy life.

So here are the next victims: Michelle T., Ashleigh H., and Louisa! Let's see what you've got!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok I just noticed you tagged me. I will do it tomorrow- so I can clean out my purse! Ha ha! I'm kidding about doing that!
-Michelle

Kristie said...

sorry I missed this one. I have never seen a cleaner purse