Here are my two cute snowmen- care of the E Z snowman kit that sits by the front door, ready for perfect conditions for snowman building. I feel like I need to clarify a few things about my last posting.. Bobby was an angel baby from the minute he was born.. but he had his first birthday, Julia came along, and that angel thing went south.. Bobby is my greatest challenge, every day. He has an amazing sense of humor and always keeps us laughing, but I have heard it called the second child syndrome- but I am not so sure. So here's my request- PARENTING ADVICE!! I want to hear it all- so leave me some ideas!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Two Cute Snowmen
Here are my two cute snowmen- care of the E Z snowman kit that sits by the front door, ready for perfect conditions for snowman building. I feel like I need to clarify a few things about my last posting.. Bobby was an angel baby from the minute he was born.. but he had his first birthday, Julia came along, and that angel thing went south.. Bobby is my greatest challenge, every day. He has an amazing sense of humor and always keeps us laughing, but I have heard it called the second child syndrome- but I am not so sure. So here's my request- PARENTING ADVICE!! I want to hear it all- so leave me some ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ha! You're not going to get any great advice from me. lol I guess we'll see what happens when another child comes into the picture. So far, Ollie is definitely more challenging for me. But Isabelle was SUPER easy so... I think I need more kids to judge fairly. ;)
You are such a fabulous mother! Just remind yourself of that. I admire you so much. You always have a smile and do such an amazing job with your preschool class. Logan totally loves you!
All I can say, it doesn't change then they grow up and talk back, and become teenagers with their own opinion, just have fun and laugh, they aren't that little for very long, even though some days it doesn't feel that way, but I am sure you are doing a great job. We miss seeing everyone!
Post a Comment