Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Bobby Boy



I have been noticing clues around the house... it all started on Saturday when Ryan laughingly brought me the new fire hose hero toy from the preschool room- a fun squirty toy that is part of the dress-ups at preschool, that it had RED CHERRY KOOL AID in it from Bobby's sippy cup. ARGH! The damage was minimal, but I just had to chuckle and take a picture.. it's those fun reminders that you have kids- brushes, trucks and such in the laundry, tripping on toys left out, your bathroom painted with make-up, etc. I just smile and try to enjoy the moment- it will never come again; at least not until grandkids!! Check out my pictures.. hope they make you smile!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yes, I keep trying to remember to "enjoy" the random items (shoes, cups, little hairspray caps, etc.) filled with water from my bathtub that are either sitting around or dumped into my carpet. Sweet Olivia.

Jaynan said...

When motherhood gets frustrating I try to remember that this too shall pass... and when it does, I'm sure I'll miss it.