How fun to see her doing the same thing as Kara. Kara is still not walking on her own yet! She's my slowest walker the little stinker! Julia is beautiful!
WOW you didn't tell us that last night I can't believe how quickly the time goes. Also I want to know how you got 3 pictures at the top of your blog I love it but I can't find out how. It was great to see you.
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
5 comments:
Oh, no! Stop her, she's not allowed to grow up any more. Already done way to much. ;)
How fun to see her doing the same thing as Kara. Kara is still not walking on her own yet! She's my slowest walker the little stinker! Julia is beautiful!
I love her smile when she turned around. It said " Ha ha mommy-now you'll have to run and get me!!
BTW- tag you're it! ;)
WOW you didn't tell us that last night I can't believe how quickly the time goes. Also I want to know how you got 3 pictures at the top of your blog I love it but I can't find out how. It was great to see you.
Kris
Post a Comment