Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Caregiver for Farah Marie- an angel in my life.
2. Computer Lab Consultant- remember FTP? Ryan asked me out as I called his name at USU for a computer... that's another story.
3. Alpine School District Early Childhood Special Educator- 3-5 year old wonders that have left an imprint on my heart forever.
4. Home preschool teacher to cool kids, great parents; and mother to Jordan, Bobby, and Julia!
Four movies I would (or have) watch over and over:
1. You've got Mail.
2. My Best Friends Wedding- I can do my own karaoke version of Kimmie
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Roman Holiday-so cute!
Four places I have lived:
1. Highland UT
2. Logan UT
3. Sandy UT
4. Riverton UT
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. ER
2. Oprah
3. The News
4. PBS: Curious George, Clifford, Super Why...
Four places I have been:
1. England
2. Finland
3. Sweden
4. New Zealand
People who email me (regularly):
1. Jamie
2. Tricia
3. Kristie
4. Ashleigh
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tepanyaki
2. Fettucini Alfredo (Tricia's is the best)
3. Chocolate
4. Steak- Ryan can cook a mean one!
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Shopping
2. Hawaii- I want to go!
3. At the movies
4. Reading a book by a pool in hot sun
Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. My 9th anniversary! Where has the time gone...
2. Blogging- what else?
3. Girls' Nights
4. Being with my family- my kids are the best!
Four friends I tag:
1. Tricia N.
2. Jaynan H.
3. Michelle Love Day
4. Charlene D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yea! Now I have something to post for the week. Reading yours was fun. You'll see some similarities on mine... great minds think alike!
Amanda. I love it! Thanks for the sweet compliments on the fettucine! You're awesome! Come'on over and browse our new blog! This is fun stuff! - Tricia
Post a Comment