Cute Amanda! I really need to get things together and do something like this. I want to make a movie for each year for each kid. A little ambitiout for me, but it was cute it motivated me again!
What can't you do. your blog is so full and has such great fun stuff on it how do you keep up and too the park twice already I haven't even thought about it. your amazing
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
3 comments:
Cute Amanda! I really need to get things together and do something like this. I want to make a movie for each year for each kid. A little ambitiout for me, but it was cute it motivated me again!
You've got some great pictures! I never look that good in the hospital. Lucky lady!
What can't you do. your blog is so full and has such great fun stuff on it how do you keep up and too the park twice already I haven't even thought about it. your amazing
Post a Comment