
This might be a shameless plug, but I began another venture before Christmas this past year- a business called Scentsy- which is wickless, highly scented candles. I am happy to report that I LOVE to have scentsy in my home! It smells SO good and lasts a long time-and the way it makes my home feel is a whole other story.. it's so fun to clean my house and then put a new scentsy bar in to make it smell fantastic! So come to my next open house! Tuesday, April 8th from 7-9 p.m. here at my house! We'll be partying wickless...




2 comments:
So, I just left your house and have to add my praise. Whenever I have a scentsy bar melting in my kitchen it lifts my mood. There's something so calming about walking into a house that smells nice. I've never felt good about the dangers of burning candles and yet always loved the wonderful smells. What a great invention!
so sorry I missed the scentsy party I haven't checked or worked on my blog for so long as you can tell from the post I placed this morning. I would have totally come. HOpe all is well. and thanks for picking up on my spelling error I went right in and fixed it how embarrasing
Post a Comment