Monday, April 21, 2008
Given the slip...
So I thought I would share my latest embarrassing moment- happened at church yesterday! I was walking down the hallway, holding Julia's hand and diaper bag on the other shoulder, holding a folder when suddenly, and without warning, my lovely white slip fell to my ankles, making it impossible for me to take another step! I quickly evaluated the situation and came up with two conclusions: a) try to put it back on; or b) step out of the slip and pick it up, FAST! So I did the latter- just as Ryan was walking toward me in the hallway and he says. "What are you DOING?!" I couldn't stop laughing during the opening song in Relief Society.. apparently, wearing the slip during pregnancy has shot the elastic in it.. and that's how I was given the slip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
K, I was dying when you told me that in the bathroom at church yesterday! I LOVE that you guys took it off, right then and there, and you can laugh about it with me! It just means you have lost too much weight and you will need to buy some new clothes. We don't want to see your levi's falling to your ankles at the next playdate!!! LOL!!! LOVE YOU!
That was AWESOME!!! Steve and I are laughing out loud right now!!!! I only wish I could have been there with you, that is a great story. We love you guys so much! Thanks for all the laughs on friday night. We need to do that again really soon!
LOL! I could totally imagine Ryan's expression! "What are you DOING?" hehe
AMANDA! That is the funniest story! I'm so glad you shared that on your blog. Believe me, I have had my share of embarrassing stories in church. I'll have to tell them with you some time. So glad you can laugh at yourself :) You're the best. Oh and Matthew has been talking NONSTOP about the "dump." He loved it!!
Amanda - I think you did a very nice recovery! Way to Go! I also have had my share of embarrassing moments at church. Very Funny!
One time I sat too long with my legs crossed in Sunday School, and didn't know my ankle was totally numb. Stood up to leave the room after it was all over and had no feeling so I collapsed to my knees on the floor.
Post a Comment